- Information gathering
2.1) We may collect two types of information about you through the Site:
- a) Personal information provided to us by you at the time of (or after) voluntary registration for services provided by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, nationality and/or information your geographical location (“Personal Information”);
- b) Information collected through our systems, which tracks traffic to our Sites but does not contact you personally, such as browser type, domain name and time of access to the Site. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personal information.
2.2) Your failure to provide the necessary personal information upon request may result in some services not being provided to you.
2.3) By submitting such personal information to us you acknowledge and agree that the information provided (other than your credit card number, expiration date, verification code or your bank account information) is not confidential and should not be considered confidential.
- Disclosure of information
3.1) We may disclose:
- a) any personal information we collect about you to a third party for the purposes of providing additional services to you.
- b) Trace aggregated and other information that does not personally identify you to a third party.
- c) Your personal information provided to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law or any authorized governmental body.
3.2) We will not share your personal information with any third party unless you have given your express consent to do so. We are committed to maintaining adequate security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by a third party. We have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the personal information we collect.
3.3) Although we take all reasonable measures to prevent illegal access to personal information, we cannot guarantee that any third party will have unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, including email, is not 100% secure. We cannot be held responsible or liable for the unlawful or unauthorized access by any third party to your personal information
4.1) We may use the personal information we collect:
- a) To verify your identity and assist you if you have forgotten your password or login details on any of our Sites.
- b) to assist in providing the services you have requested.
- c) to provide you with more information about other Sites and Services or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- d) for future marketing, promotional and informational use, including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- e) to ensure that we provide you with the information that is most relevant to you and your interests
- f) for any other use after obtaining your consent
4.2) We will seek your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those to which you have previously agreed.
- Cookies and follow-up
5.1) We use “cookies” which contain file information that enables us to identify the details of your IP address, your operating system (eg Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), and your browser (eg Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, as well as a copy of browser), domain (whether you accessed the site from Dubai or elsewhere) and other user information (such as your username).
5.2) We may use information generated by cookies for the following purposes:
- a) Traffic patterns to and from the site.
- b) Ensure that any advertisement is shown to the most appropriate person.
- c) Enable you to enter the site, use certain services, and visit the sections that are allowed to be accessed by registered members only. (If those services are provided)
- Profile format images (also known as web beacons)
We provide profile format images to measure user behavior, to help us improve user experience, and to manage site content. We may use these images on this site, in our e-mail messages, in our advertisements on other sites, or in our advertisements in other e-mails.
- Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, privacy policies or content of sites other than what we have on our site, including any site that can be accessed via a link on one of our sites. You should contact the operators of those websites directly if you wish to inquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing them with your personal information. It is your responsibility to keep this information private and confidential.
- Choice and rejection
- a) refuse to receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- b) opt out of consent to be contacted by us in connection with certain matters such as notification of new features on the Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
- Own, correct and update information
226 total views, 1 views today